Pretty big game down south this weekened for the Cavs. Last years game went down to the wire, and I honestly dont expect anything different this time around. Were going to have to play better than we played last week if we expect to come out with a W. I hope we go down there wide awake, if I'm listening to this game on the radio and here were calling timeouts late in the first half when the other team has none, this new radio might be going through the window. I have no clue what Compston was thinking last week, I'm just glad they missed the field goal. Lets see, Hakeem is still out, honestly will be lucky if he plays at all this year. Heard rumours they might give it a go for the Georgetown game in a couple weeks. LPD is slowing getting represented on the field up here, we (LPD) have several players second on the depth chart, Luke Spurlock, Josh Spurlock, CJ Phillips, and Brad Robbins are all one play away from getting on the field. Anyway, just wanted to remind everyone that UVA-Wise had a big game this week, a win tomorrow and we very well could see undefeated UVA-Wise vs. undefeated Georgetown at Carl Smith Stadium on Homecoming.





Bookmarks